Friday 19 April 2013

First Draft of Magazine Advert

This is the first draft of my magazine advert as an ancillary text, as part of the coursework task.
I have based this upon the magazine poster for Lana Del Rey's promo cover Born to Die.
I have chosen a different layout however, as the image wasnt the size I wanted. Therefore, I included a black background behind the image and then inserted the image horizontally, and added the text on the black background which I think is quite effective.
Also, to add to the themes and the genre of the music video, because the song I have chosen is National Anthem, I have kept with the codes and conventions of the music video and have included blue and red text in certain parts, to include cross-form synergy and also to add to the consistency and professionalism of my coursework.




No comments:

Post a Comment