Friday 19 April 2013

Final Magazine Advert

For the final edit of my magazine advert, I decided to change the font and the colours from the previous two drafts and ensure that there was more cross-form synergy and professionalism within my advert, and I changed the idea completely.

I changed the colour of the artists name at the top of the advert to a light red, which I feel represents the music video and adds consistency and reinforces the idea of synergy once again, by linking to the National Anthem theme.

I then changed the image, to one of the artist holding the Union Jack flag.  I feels this relates to the song more, so that when the audience look at the advert they will know what the album will include and what the song which it is trying to promote is about.

The final change I made to the magazine advert was adding a title at the top of it.  I made up a name for the magazine based upon one that I saw for Lana Del Rey in another magazine, and because of the black background I feel that this fills up the space and makes it also look professional, as if it was to appear in a magazine in real life:



No comments:

Post a Comment